Pages

Thursday 4 September 2014

Recount with a twist

It was early morning and my family and I were getting ready to go to my cousin Sabrina’s birthday, she was turning 21 (even though she is 22, we were reliving her birthday because she missed it last year. Somehow 21st birthdays are really important). So as we made our way to the stadium, my heart was jumping with excitement wondering what Sabrina look like and how happy she would be.  When we arrived as we waited for everyone to turn up I saw for a long time that my dad was so happy I’d haven’t seen that face for a long long time and when I mean long time I mean long time anyway back to the story. When Sabrina showed up she was wearing a beautiful long white dress with heart stitching. As the day went on and night came then out of nowhere the cake rose up and started to walk toward Sabrina she was still really shocked and just about where the lino ended was the cake dripping starring Sabrina straight in the eye, just when the cake was about to jump at Sabrina out came a knight in armor out of nowhere really. They fought throughout the night but of course the cake was defeated like they say if you can’t beat them, eat them and i have to say myself it was really tasty. 





This is my recount with a twist its about my cousins 21st birthday and a really weird night. Hope you enjoy.            

No comments:

Post a Comment